My past few days have been so occupied that I didn't have time to even touch the computer.
Went to Bugis on some day and saw alot of people. Wasn't really happy that day lah. Didn't get to buy anythingggggg. zZzz. But had a great time with Jerlyn, Daisy and Jerelyn yes. :D
Went out with my friends-for-life, ching and dan on Monday. Went to town and ended the day with a meal at YukiYaki. Superb I tell you. Cant upload any pictures now cause the cable's not arounddddd.
So the sum it all up, I`ve got to say that those two angels and I have an absolute friendship. It`s been 3 years aready, and I suppose all this while, we`ve went out for less then ten times. Yet, the distance did not pull us apart at all.
Such special friendships, must be treasured (: Love you guys!
Next, the wedding solemnisation and dinner on the 9th and 10th of June respectively was alright. The food`s good lah. The chef`s Sam Leong! Mm I kinda screwed up my best piece on the piano, but overall it was okay. [:
Then there was this screwed outing on 12th June. Supposed to go Sentosa BUT yeah blah blah and we ended up watching The Exorcist at Rayson`s. Quite boring cause I really don`t understand wth the actors were talking about, but the scary parts were fearfully wonderful.. Oh, and "Pikachu" hahahhaha. *winks.
And thennnn, yesterday was the first practice we had without Mr Low and the sec fours. I`d say things went quite well ya. [: Good job, sls. It`s our first time so seriously I felt that we were okay. We will improve! Yup.
Sec one Orientation cum Mr Low`s farewell`s on the 22nd and I really hope things go well. It`s two events we`re planning and this is our first attempt afterall so.. yeah. I apologise to the members of choir for giving you guys so little time to work on your performances but we had no other choice.
Everyone just give it your best shot . All the work done will be appreciated, definitely. Remember, it`s Mr Low we`re putting up this performance for.
Yeah so that`s how my life has been going for the past week.
Tmr`s band`s POP and I`m going to support our dearest Elli ! :D Gonna do up the class deco before that though. Sighs.
This is the first time I`m gonna say this. I hate school!